Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 July 2012

BO NINGEN - NEW ALBUM "LINE THE WALL" RELEASED IN OCTOBER


Back in 2010, I happened upon a band on Marc Riley's 6 Music show, who literally erupted from my speakers, carrying me away to a parrellel Universe inhabited by Japanese banshees swathed within a sonic maelstrom of psychedelic noise and pulversing rhythms, completely blurring my perception of music.  The eponymously titled Bo Ningen debut album ruled my life for months, listening became the aural equivalent of watching The Ring on fast forward, thrilling, even slightly terrifying, the sheer power and intensity breathtaking in it's magnitude. 



Not content to maintain this deranged magnificence inherently mine, I wilfully thrust videos and links upon anyone who cared listen to my deranged rantings, particularly my iTunes Ping Pals , desperate to inflict the immaculate sprawling, chaotic opus upon as many as humanly possible.

And now, two years later, the opportunity will arise again, as Bo Ningen unleash new album  "Line The Wall" scheduled for release on October 8th on a slighly more suspecting public, taking the new material for their first headline tour of the U.K during the same month.  A three month wait cruel in the extreme, but such is the nature of releases and hopefully a track or two will make an appearance prior to the proposed date, allowing time to digest fully, before immersing in the live vortex of Manchester's Ruby Lounge on October 17th.

Undoubtedly, see you down the front.


Oct 18 Chester – The Compass


No comments:

Post a Comment