Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 October 2013

MY LAST MUDKISS LIVE REVIEW - SPIRES - MANCHESTER ACADEMY 3

All good things come to an end......
After nearly three years of contributing to Mudkiss Fanzine, including the last twelve months as Managing Editor, I’ve decided the time has arrived to take a step back.

Due to more involvement in the new radio show, along with personal and work commitments, I’m finding it increasingly difficult to manage my time to a point where I can give the site the commitment it deserves.

My time with Mudkiss has been immensely enjoyable and I wish Mel, Eva and all the contributors, a number having become very good friends, all the best for the future and urge everyone onwards and upwards.

I’d particularly like to thank Mel for allowing me an opportunity to become involved in the first place.
  
And here's my parting review, a band I'll continue to push on any possible occasion, simply because they are on of the U.K's most underrated metal outfits. All hail the mighty Spires.
  http://www.mudkiss.com/spiresacademy2013.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment